Thursday, February 7, 2013

A T-mobile experience, horrible customer service. Read this and then drop T-mobile.

Really wished you guys had more compassionate and understanding Customer Service. I just called, explaining that my Father, is now living in a facility and I needed to cancel his account immediately, whether or not there was going to be an cancellation charge, to preserve his small monthly income, for his new living & medical expenses... My Dad can hardly speak and cannot see well, due to the dozens of strokes he had last month.... I was told too bad. All you could do was put his account on suspension and that after 3 months, you would go back to charging him full price, for all the additional months it will take to get proper "legal" forms... But, they gave me the Fax number, where I could send a copy of his Death Certificate, when he passes... HORRIBLE!! My Father still had Webtv too. When I called them, they apologized for our difficulties, disconnected service immediately, refunded the past two months, as just a kind jester and wished our family all the best... Big difference, huh? Shame on you guys... Hope you never have beloved parents you are trying to take care of.... 

The Hatchet has been informed that T-mobile did finally take care of this, but only after the family went public on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment