Thursday, October 18, 2012

St. Paul abuse suspect stalked ex with postcard, phone call from prison, new charges say

 

A man awaiting retrial on charges he beat and locked his girlfriend in a dog cage has gotten in trouble again for sending a postcard from prison, according to a criminal complaint filed in Ramsey County District Court.
In April 2011, Luke Brandon Scott, 31, was convicted of assaulting, terrorizing and imprisoning his girlfriend in a September 2010 incident at Scott's St. Paul home.
Scott allegedly beat, bit, scratched and threatened the 23-year-old woman with a knife and a BB gun after she told Scott she was breaking up with him. The woman also testified that during her eight-hour ordeal, Scott hit her with a riding crop and a wine bottle, threatened to hang her up in the basement and let her die a slow death, dragged her by the hair, forced her to mop up spilled beer with her hair and locked her in a large dog kennel "because that's where the (female dogs) go."
He was sentenced in June 2011 to 17-1/2 years in prison.
Scott's conviction was reversed by the state Court of Appeals in July 2012 because of an error in jury instructions. He remains in prison pending a retrial.
According to the new criminal complaint filed Thursday, Oct. 18, while in prison Scott violated an order for protection forbidding contact with the woman by calling the woman six times and sending her a postcard. The complaint charges Scott with stalking.

St. Paul abuse suspect stalked ex with postcard, phone call from prison, new charges say - TwinCities.com

2 comments:

  1. I know this could be disrespectful and shameful to me but i would still share my testimony with you all whom would also need same help, i got married to my wife 5 years ago and till this moment we could not have a child because my Penis was too small to perform and could not erect, this almost cost me my marriage, i wept in close door, no help coming , so i went online for a helpful research and i came across a review written about DR. AZIBA who prepares PENIS ENLARGEMENT PRODUCT and his contact details where also written on how he prepares root and herb natural product to help grow penis , so i applied and he send it to my address and instruct me on how to use, within the period of 7days my penis is already grown from 3:5 to 8:5 and DR made it known to me that i can stop when am satisfied with the result, my dear friends this is worth celebrating and sharing with my fellow men same goes to women, i will write down his contact details so you all can contact the DR as well.
    WhatsApp: +2348100368288
    Email: Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com
    Good-luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete